I read a quote; That I had always been,
carrying inside me for as far as I be...
Whenever I wrote I had no idea,
As to what I should have written.
Now I'm writing, I'm beginning to feel.
The punctuations, those symbols, those letters,
They are slowing me down,
The words break of and melt from myself,
Unto the blue bright screen, I can't stop.
Except let it overflow.
The words are bringing my thoughts into life.
They are embracing their true nature.
The breath of fresh air, a stroll out of the woods.
They are breathing in. Whatever they can be,
They are finding a consciousness to relate to,
And once found, they will have a meaning of their own.
Forever...(3X)
A failed instrument of morality.
An eternal win over the brewity of a lifetime.
I hate describing myself And I loathe explaining why when they ask to explain myself So that, I don't even have to try - AD94
Monday, 20 March 2017
Chapter one: name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment